Shepton Mallet Benefice Churches
To know Jesus and to make Him known
The church was built in 1470 with the chancel being rebuilt in the 19th century and restored in the Early English style. The windows are particularly fine examples and were restored in 1986. The funeral bier was constructed in 1597. The bell frame was renewed in 1999 and the tower now has a peal of six bells which are rung for 10.00 services.
The church has recently completed its re-ordering programme. The adjoining churchyard is open for the interment of cremated remains and the churchyard extension is open for burials.